Funding your Study

If you are thinking about starting to study or completing your study you may be eligible for a Student Loan or Student Allowance through Studylink.
Studylink is a service by the Ministry of Social Development. They can help you work out how you are going to support yourself while studying.
Visit the Studylink website to find out more.