(Diploma in Pastoral Leadership)
Full Time (3 years)
The purpose of the Diploma in Pastoral Leadership is to produce pastors who can love, feed and lead God’s people in a way that advances God’s mission in the world. The programme is designed to equip our graduates with the knowledge, skill, character and passion to do this, recognising the variety of contexts and roles in which they will serve.
- Normally students complete the Bachelor of Applied Theology
- Leadership courses including: Pastoral Care, Preaching, Spiritual Leadership, and the People of God.
- Weekly placements within a local church under the supervision of senior pastors
- Two 12-week, full-time summer pastorates
- A weekly Pastoral Theology Class with experienced practitioners
- Preaching and communication training, spiritual retreats and leadership seminars